Friday 2 November 2012

Disney International College Program Summer 2013!

email

So, as the above email states, I’M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! Firstly, I should probably introduce myself if you’re a random who has stumbled upon my corner of the internet. Herro! I’m Jane, and twenty one year old photography student from near Liverpool UK who is currently studying in Southampton! I’ve been a Disney fanatic for as long as I remember, and this summer my dreams are actually coming true by making it onto the International College Program.

Over the next year I'm going to document the process leading up to the adventure, and of course being there itself! Kinda for my friends and family so they know what I'm up to but also for myself, so i can look back and remember my time. Also I hope to offer help to anyone looking to apply for this program in future years.

Thanks for reading <3

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment