Friday 22 February 2013

100 Days to Go: Updates & Clothing Haul!

It seems like only yesterday I was chanting ‘200 days to go’ and already that's halved. Not too much has happened since I booked my internal flights. I got my CRB check back and did some shopping, not really that interesting. We are expected to get our welcome packs anytime in the next month so I'm mega excited for that and will 100% do a video as soon as I get it.

disney icp florida haul summer clothes disney icp crb check

Alot more will start happening once we get them as we can then book our visa appointment, sort fee’s and apparently do a new housing quiz online which has been implemented this year (according to my sources). Exciting times!

I think I have pretty much all the clothing items I need now excluding swimwear which I still need to pick up. Other than that it’s just toiletries and bedding really. I’m going to get the rest around Easter so if you would like to see a haul video or packing list let me know. For now I shall leave you with my clothing purchases (which I uploaded on my beauty channel)!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment