Thursday 18 July 2013

Star Wars Weekend!

IMAG0751 IMAG0762

DSCF4738

Arriving on June 3rd means we got to attend the last Star Wars weekend of the year, lucky us! I for one adore star wars so was pretty excited to meet some characters and of course, ride Star Tours! I especially loved the hoopla event which went on at the hat in the evening. Baddies > Goodies! What an amazing weekend with some amazing people. Darth’s Mall popped up next to rock n roller coaster for the event which housed many star wars goodies plus a meet with some of your favourite members of the rebellion.

DSCF4720

DSCF4742 DSCF4721

Me and my roomies had only spent a couple of days together at that point but it really felt like we had all known each other for years. Actually love them muchlies =]

Also you should know by now that I vlogged it so check that out below. I'm trying to wack out a few of these posts over the next few days so keep your eyes peeled!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment