Saturday 6 April 2013

The Lion King Musical

Lion King The Musical 2 Lion King The Musical 4

On Tuesday 2nd I went to see The Lion King Musical! My boyfriend got us tickets for Christmas as it was coming to Manchester and I've never really been to a musical before (and Disney)! I had a great time and would 100% recommend it. Of course being me I couldn’t resist the souvenir table, where I picked up a beach towel for Florida (justification right there). My ticket came with a program and a tote bag also. I did vlog a little so I will combine the footage into one video when I meet my Disney chummies next week and go to the visa appointment.

Lion King The Musical 3 Lion King The Musical

I filmed a little tutorial of makeup inspired by the show here if you want to check that out! It’s also the makeup I wore to the theatre =]

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment